Our caring team uses advanced technology to help you heal in a safe, soothing environment.
Hyperthermia: A Gentle, Clinically Proven Aid That Works
At Hyperthermia Cancer Institute, we take our commitment to caring for you seriously. Our advanced Hyperthermia Therapy statistically increases the positive impact of radiation therapy and chemotherapy, and has virtually no side effects. In some patients, Hyperthermia can even stimulate an immune response, giving your body another tool to fight against cancer.
We Handle The Details So You Don’t Have To
We understand that early awareness plus advanced treatment equals higher cancer survival rates. Because of this, we encourage the adoption of Hyperthermia treatments as soon as radiation therapy or chemotherapy begins.
Navigating the complex medical establishment is already overwhelming, and having a life-threatening illness can make it downright impossible. Our caring and experienced team is there to support you through robust coordination of your care.
Here’s How HCI Can Help You
HCI caregivers strive to ensure a high level of care for each patient. They advocate for patients in the following ways:
- Coordination of Hyperthermia Therapy with the patient’s other healthcare providers as needed
- Pretreatment insurance evaluation to see if a patient’s insurance will cover Hyperthermia Therapy at our state-of-the-art clinic
- Identifying any out-of-pocket fees for the patient’s proposed treatment schedule
- Assistance with travel and appointment logistics when necessary, helping to secure lodging during treatments
- Connecting patients with charities offering free/discounted travel, if needed
Hyperthermia Optimizes Your Overall Treatment
At HCI, we know that anyone who solicits our services already has a heavy load to carry. Our compassionate and experienced team delivers uncompromising care in a serene, stress-free environment. We hold your hand through each step, from establishing if HT could be a helpful part of your treatment, to coordinating appointments with your oncology team.
Our goal is to make your cancer treatments as effective as possible. Sooner is always better when it comes to your well-being; contact us today to see how we can help you reclaim your life.